Rooibos and Chamomile Healthy Dog Biscuits
NB- the Rooibos biscuits are not a replacement for the oil in soothing irritated skin
• Through the process of creating Rooibos and
Chamomile Oil for Animals we are left with a byproduct of pure rooibos and chamomile which still
retains 60% or more of the good nutrients.
• Using this tasty by-product we created an edible
product which is easy to give to our animal friends,
hence the birth of “ROOIBOS healthy biscuits for
• Hand baked with whole wheat flour, oats, Badger
Friendly honey and Free Range eggs.
• The combination results in a crunchy biscuit with the
distinct flavour of rooibos, chamomile and honey.
Even the fussiest dogs seem to love them.
• The Rooibos oil and its by-product used in the dog biscuits also contains a small amount of
grape-seed oil which is low in cholesterol, high in anti-oxidants. It has also been found to
improve blood circulation and have anti-inflammatory properties.
• They are meat free, as it has been shown that many dogs are allergic to chicken and older dogs
with kidney issues should have very little meat protein, if any, in their diet.
• The natural mould inhibitor is an edible plant-based substance which negates the need for
• The shelf life is guaranteed for 6 months, as long as the biscuits are kept in an airtight container
and will last much longer.
Not only are ROOIBOS healthy biscuits 100% natural and healthy, they are delicious and great to use as
an aid in reward training, or just as an everyday treat.