- Flotation device
- Sturdy handle,
- reflective strips
- Adjustable under-straps
- Bright florescent material
It is essential that this garment fits your pet properly. Ensure you monitor the body tempreture of your pet as overheating can happen quickly and be extremely dangerous to your pet’s health
Length: Measure from the base of the tail along the spine.Run the measuring tapealong the spineand finnish between the shoulder blades at the base of the neck. The length of the life jacket must be 5-12cm shorter than the measured length to ensure the safest fit for your dog. Do not cover your dog’s tail base as this is swimming rudder.
Girth: This is the widest point around the dog’s chest. It should be just behind the leg around his chest and over his back.
SIZE GIRTH(cm) LENGTH(cm) MAX WEIGHT(kg)
XX-small 30-35 14 2
X-small 35-40 21 4
Small 45-51 29 8
Medium 57-67 39 10
Medium Large 67-75 45 15
Large 75-87 51 28
X-Large 105-117 84 55
IMPORTANT: Please keep the size of your pet in mind when selecting a product. Make sure that it will be a comfortable fit for your pet.
ALWAYS ENSURE THE FOLLOWING:
- Test your product in a safe environment prior to use.
- Always supervise your dog while wearing this jacket.
- It is a comfortable fit for the dog/pet.
- The jacket is adequate for the weight of the dog.
- The dog does not overheat while wearing the jacket.