Diatomaceous Earth (DE) is a fine rock powder made up of tiny fossilised marine organisms known as diatoms. These tiny fossils are made of silica, which is safe for mammals but kills pests like ticks and fleas within 72 hours; DE does this by breaking down the insects’ exoskeletons and drying them out.
Many commercial tick and flea treatments can actually do more harm than good; packed with harsh synthetics, they can be toxic to you and your pets. Raw Love Diatomaceous Earth on the other hand, simply dries out fleas and ticks without affecting your beloved animals. The product is OMRI (Organic Material Review Institute) listed, and 100% safe.
You’ll find no harmful synthetic ingredients in Diatomaceous Earth; it can even be sprinkled around your home and garden to get rid of bed bugs, slugs and all sorts of unwelcome critters. This is multi-purpose natural pest control at its best.
Please Note: Our Diatomaceous Earth is food grade and non-calcined.
Warning: Users should avoid inhalation of this product as much as possible.
Helps eliminate most intestinal worms, including roundworms, pinworms and tapeworms.
Sprinkle Diatomaceous Earth over your pet’s food once daily for 30 days, then continue treatment only as needed.
- Kittens: ½ tsp
- Cats: 1tsp
- Puppies: ½ – 1tsp
- Dogs under 15kg: 1tsp
- Dogs over 15kg : 1 tbsp
Tick & Flea Powder:
For best results, treat all affected areas of the home (bedding, furniture, carpets etc.) at the same time you treat your pet for fleas. That way, you can ensure you’ll be eliminating larvae and eggs as well as the adult fleas and ticks.
- Apply to your pet’s coat once a week for a month, and then as needed.
- Use a brush or comb to gently work the powder into your pet’s fur, concentrating on problem areas.
- Be careful to avoid your pet’s eye area. Gloves are recommended.
- Dust your pet’s bedding and sleeping areas with Diatomaceous Earth as well.
- Dust any bedding, furniture, carpeting or other areas of the home. Leave for 24 hours before vacuuming.
- Kills adult fleas and ticks within 72 hours of contact.
Diatomaceous Earth powder.
NB: This product is supplied in 1l container and weights approximately 350g but this may vary.